2011年10月29日 星期六

Amarantine 永恆之花











Amarantine 永恆之花


You know when you give your love away
你相信當你付出真愛時,
It opens your heart,
愛會為你開啟一扇心窗,
Everything is new.
世間萬物從此煥然一新。
And you know time will always find a way
歲月會指引你,告訴你,
To let your heart believe it's true.
愛的真諦是付出。

You know love is everything you say;
你相信愛蘊藏在言語中,
A whisper, a word,
一聲低語,一句問候,
Promises you give.
一次承諾,都是愛的方式,
You feel it in the heartbeat of the day.
在歲月跳動的脈搏裡
You know this is the way love is.
你感受愛。

Amarantine.Amarantine.Amarantine.
Love is. Love is. Love
愛是永恆之花
永不凋零的花

You know love may sometimes make you cry,
愛,有時會讓你哭泣,
So let the tears go,
就讓眼淚自由滑落,
They will flow away,
因為,悲傷終會遠去,
For you know love will always let you fly
愛會為你插上羽翼,
How far a heart can fly away!
讓你隨著心兒任意飛翔。

You know when love's shining in your eyes
你相信當愛在眸間閃爍時,
It may be the stars fallen from above.
它也許是天邊隕落的星星。
And you know love is with you when you rise ,
當你如日春風時,愛就在你身邊,
For night and day belong to love.
無論白天黑夜,愛長伴你左右。







Amarantine:傳說中一種永不凋零、永葆芬芳的花,詩人常用這種花來象徵永恆。在歌中,amarantine象徵每個人心中所保有的那份最純摯、最聖潔的真愛。




音樂選擇

Enya - Amarantine


Google+ 留言提示
◆ 必須有 G+ 帳號才能留言。
◆ 【公開留言】的分享對象,除了「公開」以外,還必須輸入「Songwith violin」之後選擇正確的頭像,我才能收到留言通知,請參考下圖步驟:

◆【私密留言】請將上圖步驟 1 去除即可
若需要小茗回覆,但萬一分享對象無法選擇正確的「Songwith violin」頭像時,建議使用 Blogger 留言框。

沒有留言:

張貼留言