2012年6月30日 星期六

Wishing you were somehow here again











You were once my one companion
         You were all that mattered
         You were once a friend and father
         When my world was shattered
         Wishing you were somehow here again
         Wishing you were somehow near
         Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed
         Somehow you would be here
         Wishing I could hear your voice again
         Knowing that I never would
         Dreaming of you won't help me to do
         All that you dreamed I could
         Passing bells and sculpted angels
         Cold and monumental
         Seem for you the wrong companions
         You were warm and gentle

         Too many years fighting back tears
         Why can't the past just die?
         Wishing you were somehow here again
         Knowing we must say goodbye
         Try to forgive, teach me to live
         Give me the strength to try
         No more memories, no more silent tears
         No more gazing across the wasted years
         Help me say goodbye
         Help me say goodbye






音樂選擇





Google+ 留言提示
◆ 必須有 G+ 帳號才能留言。
◆ 【公開留言】的分享對象,除了「公開」以外,還必須輸入「Songwith violin」之後選擇正確的頭像,我才能收到留言通知,請參考下圖步驟:

◆【私密留言】請將上圖步驟 1 去除即可
若需要小茗回覆,但萬一分享對象無法選擇正確的「Songwith violin」頭像時,建議使用 Blogger 留言框。

沒有留言:

張貼留言