2012年7月30日 星期一

Angel of Music








      Phantom: Bravi, bravi, bravissimi ....
                Silently the senses abandon thier defences ...

      
Meg:  Where in the world have you been hiding?
                 Really, you were perfect!
                 I only wish I knew your secret!
                  Who is this new tutor?

     
Christine:    Father once spoke of an angel,
                          I used to dream he appear.
                          Now as I sing I can sense him,
                          And I know he's here.
                          Here in this room he calls me softly!
                          Somewhere inside, hiding.
                          Somehow I know he's always with me,
                          He -- the unseen genuis. ...
                          Angel of Music!
                          Guide and guardian!
                          Grant to me your glory!
   
     
Meg:  Who is this angel?  This ... ...     
                 Angel of Music!  Hide no longer! Secret and strange angel.

     
Christine: He's with me, even now ... 
      Meg: Your hands are cold ...
      
Christine: All around me ... .

     
Meg: Your face, Christine, it's white ...
     
Christine: It frightens me ...
      
Meg: Don't be frightend ...








音樂選擇
     





Google+ 留言提示
◆ 必須有 G+ 帳號才能留言。
◆ 【公開留言】的分享對象,除了「公開」以外,還必須輸入「Songwith violin」之後選擇正確的頭像,我才能收到留言通知,請參考下圖步驟:

◆【私密留言】請將上圖步驟 1 去除即可
若需要小茗回覆,但萬一分享對象無法選擇正確的「Songwith violin」頭像時,建議使用 Blogger 留言框。

沒有留言:

張貼留言